wondering how to Hard reset on the ZTE Nubia N1? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Hardreset on the ZTE Nubia N1
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on ZTE Nubia N1 is formed. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
ZTE Nubia N1 how to Hard reset video
Incoming search terms:
- how to hard reset nubia n1