You think about how to Hard reset on ZTE Cymbal-T? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on ZTE Cymbal-T
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on ZTE Cymbal-T. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated !.
ZTE Cymbal-T how to Hard reset video