wondering how to Hard reset on Yezz Andy C5QL? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on Yezz Andy C5QL. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Yezz Andy C5QL how to Hard reset video