wondering how to Hard reset on Yezz Andy A5QP? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
How to Make a Hard reset on Yezz Andy A5QP
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) It formed on Yezz Andy A5QP. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated !.
Yezz Andy A5QP how to Hard reset video