You think about how to Hard reset on the Xolo X1000? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) It formed on Xolo X1000. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Xolo X1000 how to Hard reset video