wondering how to Hard reset on the Xolo Q610s? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Hardreset on Xolo Q610s
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Xolo Q610s. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Xolo Q610s how to Hard reset video