wondering how to Hard reset on the Xolo Play 8X 1200? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Hardreset on Xolo Play 8X 1200
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Xolo Play 8X 1200 is formed. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Xolo Play 8X 1200 how to make a hard reset video