wondering how to Hard reset on the Xolo Era 1X? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Wipe data on Android
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) It formed on Xolo Era 1X. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Xolo Era 1X how to Hard reset video