wondering how to Hard reset on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is formed. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 how to Hard reset video