You think about how to Hard reset on the Sony Xperia Z2? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on the Sony Xperia Z2
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- Confirm the operation by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Sony Xperia Z2. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Sony Xperia Z2 how to Hard reset video