You think about how to Hard reset on the Sony Xperia Z1f SO-02F? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Hardreset on the Sony Xperia Z1f SO-02F
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Sony Xperia Z1f SO-02F. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated !.
Sony Xperia Z1f SO-02F how to Hard reset video
Incoming search terms:
- reset sony docomo so 02f
- cara hard reset sony so 02f