You think about how to Hard reset on Sony Xperia T HSPA? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
How to Make a Hard reset on Sony Xperia T HSPA
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Sony Xperia T HSPA executed. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Sony Xperia T HSPA how to Hard reset video