wondering how to Hard reset on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 how to Hard reset video