wondering how to Hard reset on Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data on Android
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman is made. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman how to Hard reset video