wondering how to Hard reset on Prestigio Wize P3? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on Prestigio Wize P3. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Prestigio Wize P3 how to Hard reset video