You think about how to Hard reset on the Prestigio MultiPhone 4505 DUO? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
How to Make a Hard reset on the Prestigio MultiPhone 4505 DUO
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Prestigio MultiPhone 4505 DUO. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Prestigio MultiPhone 4505 DUO how to Hard reset video