wondering how to Hard reset on Prestigio Grace S5 LTE? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on Prestigio Grace S5 LTE. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Prestigio Grace S5 LTE how to Hard reset video