You think about how to Hard reset on the Motorola Droid Mini? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Wipe data on Android
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Motorola Droid Mini. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Motorola Droid Mini how to Hard reset video