wondering how to Hard reset on Lenovo Vibe K7? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data on Android
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Lenovo Vibe K7 executed. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Lenovo Vibe K7 how to Hard reset video