wondering how to Hard reset on the Lenovo S60? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Hardreset on Lenovo S60
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Lenovo S60. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated !.
Lenovo S60 how to Hard reset video