wondering how to Hard reset on Lenovo Moto G4? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on Lenovo Moto G4. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Lenovo Moto G4 how to Hard reset video