You think about how to Hard reset on Lenovo A706? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
How to Make a Hard reset on Lenovo A706
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) It formed on Lenovo A706. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Lenovo A706 how to Hard reset video
Incoming search terms:
- how to unlock lenovo A706 when forgot passwords