wondering how to Hard reset on the Lenovo A600e? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) configured to Lenovo A600e. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Lenovo A600e how to Hard reset video