wondering how to Hard reset on the Lenovo A6000 Plus? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on Lenovo A6000 Plus
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Lenovo A6000 Plus. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Lenovo A6000 Plus how to Hard reset video