You think about how to Hard reset on the Lenovo A390e? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Hardreset on Lenovo A390e
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the operation by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Lenovo A390e. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated !.
Lenovo A390e how to Hard reset video