wondering how to Hard reset on the i-mobile IQ X? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
How to Make a Hard reset on the i-mobile IQ X
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the i-mobile IQ X. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
i-mobile IQ X how to Hard reset video