You think about how to Hard reset on the i-mobile IQ II? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the i-mobile IQ II. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
i-mobile IQ II how to Hard reset video