wondering how to Hard reset on the i-mobile IQ 5.1A? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the i-mobile IQ 5.1A. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
i-mobile IQ 5.1A how to Hard reset video