wondering how to Hard reset on Huawei RBM2? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
How to Make a Hard reset on Huawei RBM2
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) It formed on Huawei RBM2. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Huawei RBM2 how to Hard reset video