wondering how to Hard reset on Huawei Premia? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on Huawei Premia. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Huawei Premia how to Hard reset video