wondering how to Hard reset on the Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 executed. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 how to Hard reset video