You think about how to Hard reset on the Huawei Ascend Y100? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the operation by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Huawei Ascend Y100. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Huawei Ascend Y100 how to Hard reset video