- What is root access?
- What is required to obtain Root rights
- How to root Wiko Robby
- Do you have questions about Android theme?
- Download the firmware to Wiko Robby
Greetings, dear ladies and gentlemen. In this article I want to tell how to get to the root Wiko Robby. For this, I wrote instructions step by step, so that all could understand how it is done.
To begin with we shall understand more terms.
What is root access?
- Full article What is root
- How to check root
- How to remove root privileges
- List of programs for Root rights
What is required to obtain Root rights
- Battery Charge 50%
- MicroUSB cable
- Included USB debugging
- Depending on which way you choose a program on your PC or on your Android app
How to root Wiko Robby
We use Rootkhp Pro program
How to root will be free with the program Rootkhp Pro 3.2 (world community reccomend).
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp Pro
- Click on the Root button and wait for a message on the beginning of the process
- We expect the following notification.
Attention! Success can depend on which firmware is installed on the mobile device.
Kingo use program
download software Kingo Root on computer
Install and run
Connect the device to your computer via the microUSB cable
- Wait for device definition program Kingo
- Click Root button (at the bottom in the middle)
Wait for the closure process, and the device is rebooted
If you do not understand how to work with the program, watch this video.
Do you have questions about Android theme?
Your suggestions, questions and comments, you can leave comments using the form below.
Download the firmware to Wiko Robby
Be the first to leave your review.
Incoming search terms:
- rootiar wiko robby