You think about how to Hard reset on Highscreen Easy L Pro? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
How to Make a Hard reset on Highscreen Easy L Pro
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on Highscreen Easy L Pro. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Highscreen Easy L Pro how to Hard reset video