You think about how to Hard reset on Highscreen Bay? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Hardreset on Highscreen Bay
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Highscreen Bay executed. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated !.
Highscreen Bay how to Hard reset video