wondering how to Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart T4? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
How to Make a Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart T4
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart T4. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated !.
Gigabyte GSmart T4 how to Hard reset video