wondering how to Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Wipe data on Android
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Gigabyte GSmart Roma R2 how to Hard reset video