You think about how to Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) formed on Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2 how to Hard reset video