wondering how to Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart Maya M1? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
How to Make a Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart Maya M1
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) on Gigabyte GSmart Maya M1 formed. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
Gigabyte GSmart Maya M1 how to Hard reset video