You think about how to Hard reset on the Gigabyte GSmart Classic LTE? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on the Gigabyte GSmart Classic LTE
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you can not repeat the first option because of the pattern, which you have forgotten.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) made on the Gigabyte GSmart Classic LTE. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Gigabyte GSmart Classic LTE how to Hard reset video