You think about how to Hard reset on Explay Tornado? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) formed on Explay Tornado. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Explay Tornado how to Hard reset video