You think about how to Hard reset on the BLU Studio C? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
This is a complete reset and clear memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Wipe data on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – deleting files;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the BLU Studio C. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
BLU Studio C how to Hard reset video