You think about how to Hard reset on the BLU Studio 6.0 LTE? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
Hardreset on the BLU Studio 6.0 LTE
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the BLU Studio 6.0 LTE. All passwords and unlock reset. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
BLU Studio 6.0 LTE how to Hard reset video