You think about how to Hard reset on the BLU Studio 5.5 HD? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0, 6, 5
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the BLU Studio 5.5 HD. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated !.
BLU Studio 5.5 HD how to Hard reset video