You think about how to Hard reset on BLU Grand 5.5 HD? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Wipe data / factory reset on Android
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
If you could not take the first option.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on BLU Grand 5.5 HD. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
BLU Grand 5.5 HD how to Hard reset video