You think about how to Hard reset on BLU Energy Diamond Mini? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clearing the internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend you to synchronize contacts and files or stored on separate media.
How to Make a Hard reset on BLU Energy Diamond Mini
Let’s start with the easiest option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more interesting option:
If you were not able to repeat the first option, but the second instruction to the 100% result, it’s a bit more complicated.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on BLU Energy Diamond Mini. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have something not work, please contact us via the comments system.
BLU Energy Diamond Mini how to Hard reset video