You think about how to Hard reset on BLU Dash X Plus? There are two ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Hardreset on BLU Dash X Plus
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Switch off the mobile device or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- Confirm the operation by Yes – delete all user data;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on BLU Dash X Plus. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated !.
BLU Dash X Plus how to Hard reset video