You think about how to Hard reset on the Asus ZenPad Z8? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first way is very fast – only 3 clicks, the second method a little more complicated, but is suitable in all situations, for example when you have forgotten your password, PIN or pattern on your smartphone.
Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before you do a hard reset, be sure to save all your important files and contacts on the removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Wipe data on Android
Let’s start with a quick option. Go to section settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
For those who fail to carry out the first version of your pattern / PIN / password or other reasons.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) It formed on Asus ZenPad Z8. All passwords and unlock reset. Nothing complicated !.
Asus ZenPad Z8 how to Hard reset video