wondering how to Hard reset on the Archos 55 Helium Plus? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is more simple and suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password, or pattern. The second option a bit more complicated and reset your unlock pattern.
Hard Reset on Android
This is a hard reset, all the settings will be the default. Before resetting to factory settings, make a backup of contacts, pictures and other important files for you.
Hardreset on Archos 55 Helium Plus
First I’ll tell you about a simple option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
A more sophisticated version:
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Turn off your mobile device, or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- You are taking Yes – delete all user data to confirm;
- The cleaning process will be carried out for some time, then you are redirected to the Recovery menu;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Archos 55 Helium Plus. All passwords and unlock removed. Nothing complicated, even a novice can handle on our instructions. However, if you have any questions, leave them through the comments system.
Archos 55 Helium Plus how to Hard reset video