You think about how to Hard reset on the Archos 50 Cobalt? There are 2 ways to make a hard reset (wipe data). The first option is a little easier and faster the second, the second version will be useful to those who have forgotten the password, pattern or PIN from a smartphone.
What is a Hard Reset on Android
It is reset to the factory and cleaning of internal memory. Before you decide to do a hard reset, copy your contacts, photos, and other files to a safe place.
Wipe data on Android
Let’s start with the easy option. Go to settings -gt; Backup and Reset — Reset.
For those who could not, for whatever reasons, repeat the first instruction of the graphical key or pin code Android.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if it does not turn off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, then you will go to Recovery menu;
- When the logo appears on the screen – release the power button but hold the volume up button;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – means to erase all the data;
- Confirm the action by Yes – delete all user data;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- select item Reboot system now;
You do Hard reset on the Archos 50 Cobalt. All passwords and unlock removed. If you have any questions leave them through the comments system.
Archos 50 Cobalt how to Hard reset video